Monday, September 17, 2012

Wet n' Wild Fergie Heels of Steel & Rock n' Roll

Good evening! I was at Walgreens today getting a few odds and ends when I decided to check out some of the nail polishes. I've been debating over whether I should get a couple more of the Wet n' Wild Fergie polishes and well...I did! I just couldn't help myself :P

The polishes in this line are about $4 each I believe, which is way more expensive than normal Wet n' Wild polishes. They also have the same brush as their megalast line.

I picked up Heels of Steel & Rock n' Roll, which I thought were a perfect pair! I also like both on their own :)

Below I did 2 coats of Heels of Steel!

Wet n' Wild Fergie Heels of Steel
Wet n' Wild Fergie Heels of Steel

Wet n' Wild Fergie Heels of Steel
Wet n' Wild Fergie Heels of Steel
Heels of Steel is an impressive gunmetal foil! Not only did this have a great formula, but the exact colors in the bottle translated onto my nails. Couldn't ask for anything better :). I'll definitely be using this throughout fall and predominantly during winter!

I couldn't leave this alone and added 1 coat of Rock n' Roll!

Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll
Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll

Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll
Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll

Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll
Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll
Rock n' Roll contains blueish charcoal glitter with a little bit larger holo glitters in a clear base. Man, is this a pretty glitter! It's not an in-your-face glitter, but I still like it, especially over Heels of Steel! As you can see in photo #3, there is definitely some holo effect in the sun! :)



I also wanted to take the time to acknowledge all of you who read my blog, I hit 100 followers today and I couldn't be more thankful. So thank you to all of you, you always brighten my day with your comments and I thoroughly enjoy sharing my passion for nails with each and every one of you! To say thank you, I am going to start planning a giveaway. Since I am moving into my dorm in less than a week, it may take me little bit of time to get it all together, but I am determined to have one! :)

-Shelby




16 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty combo..I keep hearing mixed reviews about the Fergie polishes, but they sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the ones I've tried so far. I think it's personal preference :)

      Delete
  2. How pretty, this is a lovely combination! Congratulations on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details. It might not be up for a few min. still trying to finish my post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I recently just did this on my blog, but I definitely appreciate it :D

      Delete
  4. I love Heels of Steel! It looks great on you. And congrats on 100! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I just love dark greys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 100 followers. Keep up the great work xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)