Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sation Little Horse on the Prairie Swatches!

Hello ladies! I am very excited to share this post with you today! I've been wanting to try the newly formulated and packaged Sation polishes and decided to place an order last week! I bought 4 polishes from the new fall collection, Little Horse on the Prairie: Ring Around the Horsie, Blue Sky's the Limit, Weed Out the Wimps, and Rock-a-Guy-Blue! These polishes turned out to be awesome, so I couldn't wait to show them to you!

Below I did 2 coats for each polish, without a topcoat! Since the formula on these were all the same, basically, I am going to address it after all the color descriptions!


Sation Ring Around the Horsie
Sation Ring Around the Horsie

Sation Ring Around the Horsie
Sation Ring Around the Horsie

Sation Ring Around the Horsie
Sation Ring Around the Horsie
Ring Around the Horsie is a burnt red creme with a lot of brown in it! I really like this shade and think it'll be great for fall! A dream to apply :)



Sation Blue Sky's the Limit
Sation Blue Sky's the Limit


Sation Blue Sky's the Limit
Sation Blue Sky's the Limit
Blue Sky's the Limit is a powdery, sky blue creme! I think this could be a year-round color. I never get tired of shades like this!

Sation Weed Out the Wimps
Sation Weed Out the Wimps

Sation Weed Out the Wimps
Sation Weed Out the Wimps
Weed Out the Wimps is a dusty, army green creme! Oh my goodness I adore this color! I don't have anything like it in my stash and it's probably my fav of the 4 I purchased!

Sation Rock-a-Guy-Blue
Sation Rock-a-Guy-Blue

Sation Rock-a-Guy-Blue
Sation Rock-a-Guy-Blue
Rock-a-Guy-Blue is a navy creme! This may be my new go-to navy creme. Couldn't ask for anything better. What a cute name too :)

Overall, I am very impressed with this collection! The formula on these was a little thick, but still easy to work with! They were all practically one-coaters, but I added a second coat for good measure. I didn't do any cuticle cleanup since they were all easy to work with! I'm not sure the drying time, but a good drying time would be icing on the cake! Amazing collection. It left me wanting to buy more Sation than I should!

What do you think of this collection?
-Shelby


20 comments:

  1. Must have Ring Around the Horsie and Weeding Out the Wimps! Such lovely colors! Great swatches Shelby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I find myself attracted to Ring around the Horsie and Weed out the Wimps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very pretty on you! And great colors for the fall! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Weed out the Wimps - it's so hard to find a good green. Ring Around the Horsie reminds me of my favorite season, fall. Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect fall green! You should check it out if you don't have a good one!

      Delete
  5. All are gorgeous. My fav would be ring around the horsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection! I think the light blue is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love rock-a-guy blue! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Blue Sky's the Limit !! Great swatches Shelby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)