Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 8: Metallic

Good morning! Today's theme for the 31 day challenge is metallic and to be honest, I don't own a lot of straight up metallic polishes! I own far more foils in my collection, so I figured it'd be okay to cheat a little and use a foil today!

I decided to do a tape mani with China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions and China Glaze Icicle!

China Glaze Icicle
China Glaze Icicle and Loft-y Ambitions

China Glaze Icicle
China Glaze Icicle and Loft-y Ambitions
I started off with 1 coat of Loft-y Ambitions, a wine color with subtle silver shimmer veining, and used striping tape with Icicle, a classic silver foil. I like the concept, but I wish all my stripes were as close together as my pinky! I like how that finger turned out the best :) The formula on both polishes was good, no issues!

I hope you guys enjoyed!
-Shelby

Check out the other lovely ladies participating in this challenge!





14 comments:

  1. Very nice Shelby! They look really great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icicle is one of my favorites! Its literally the best silver foil. Love this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty combo! Simple yet bold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination! It's fun and classy at the same time! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty selection of colors and formula, Shelby!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color combo ! Very nice look with your design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)