Sunday, September 9, 2012

Purple Cloud Mani

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I've spent the last few days with my boyfriend, so I've been having a fun weekend :). Yesterday we went out and got Thai food after our workout; it was to die for! I had on a simple mani last night with Revlon Impulsive, but I wanted to spice it up today. I chose to do a cloud design with different shades of my favorite color: purple!

What I used:
Revlon Impulsive
OPI Planks a Lot
Revlon Provence

Revlon Impulsive
Revlon Impulsive
OPI Planks a Lot
Revlon Provence

Revlon Impulsive
Revlon Impulsive
 OPI Planks a Lot
Revlon Provence

Revlon Impulsive
Revlon Impulsive
OPI Planks a Lot
Revlon Provence
I really enjoy how well these 3 colors complement one another! Impulsive had a great application; almost opaque in 1 coat! Planks a Lot is a favorite of mine that I haven't pulled out in ages, so I was happy to use it again :). Provence reminds me of China Glaze Light as Air, but Provence was a little too sheer for this mani. I had to double up on the last cloud , so not all the lines are even, oh well! I still like the outcome :)

What do you guys think of this mani?
-Shelby


15 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the shades of purple that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is literally so freaking weird. I did a cloud mani last night and Revlon's Impulsive was my background color too! Yours turned out way better (this was my FA and I sucked, lol, I plan to redo it tonight). Crappy phone photo for proof!
    http://imgur.com/Abdtq
    Crazy, right? Great minds think alike! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your color combo! Don't be so hard on yourself, they look great :)

      Delete
  3. wow tempting i wonder how you girl make such an awesome designs on nails
    love your blog and following you now love if you follow me back
    SadeeStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! There are plenty of tutorials online for this mani!

      Delete
  4. I love this! I need to try this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used Shelby!! Purple = loveeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I've yet to try a cloud mani myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)