Monday, September 3, 2012

Essie A Cut Above & Van D'Go

Good morning ladies! I hope all of you are having a good Labor Day :). I'm going to a music/art festival in Sausalito with my family for the afternoon! I decided last night to do one of my favorite summery combos. I did it plenty of times before I started my blog, so I did it again!

I used 2 coats of Essie Van D'Go and 1 coat of Essie A Cut Above!

Essie A Cut Above
Essie A Cut Above
Essie Van D'Go

Essie A Cut Above
Essie A Cut Above
Essie Van D'Go

Essie A Cut Above
Essie A Cut Above
Essie Van D'Go
Van D'Go is one of my favorite peachy pink cremes! This color is a little streaky at times and requires 3 coats for full opacity, but it's totally worth it! It complements my skintone well and it's much more vibrant in person :). A while back I got A Cut Above, a gorgeous pink glitter in a clear base, and tried it over Van D'Go; I was smitten!! 

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


11 comments:

  1. This looks great! Your photo's really do it justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They make me think of pink Robin's eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought Van D'Go and I'm in love! I need to try this combo, it's seriously perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Van D'Go is a bit tricky at times, but WAY worth it!

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely!
    I'm waiting for my Essie A Cut Above to arrive in the mail and I will try this color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely should, it's a great combo :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)