Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey & OPI If You Moust You Moust

Good morning lovelies! First off, let me apologize for my lack of posts yesterday; I spent the day with my boyfriend :). We went to a football game at his former high school and we had a lot of fun! I also did a guest post for someone (will post about later when it's up on their blog), so I spent a lot of time on that this morning, rather than make a post for this blog! Anyway, I did some stamping the other day and wanted to share it with you guys!

What I used:
Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
OPI If You Moust You Moust
Konad plate m79

Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
OPI If You Moust You Moust

Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
OPI If You Moust You Moust

Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey
OPI If You Moust You Moust
XOX Betsey is a blush nude creme. This shade is from the Betsey Johnson collection, which I am actually a fan of! I'm not a huge Betsey Johnson fan overall, but this collection is nice :). I have 2 polishes from it and I like them both. The formula on this was great and I had zero issues with it! If You Moust You Moust is the perfect pink creme with a great formula. XOX Betsey worked a lot better than If You Moust You Moust for stamping because XOX Betsey is a little thicker. I like If You Moust You Moust, but I don't think I'll use it for stamping again. I like the concept of this mani and I'll definitely try it with different polishes and combos :)

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


12 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)