Thursday, September 13, 2012

Comparison: China Glaze Grape Pop and Revlon Impulsive

Good afternoon ladies! I've been on a purple polish kick lately, especially somewhat dark and blue toned ones! I've managed to buy some that are quite similar so I thought I'd compare 2 that are the most similar!

Below I used 2 coats of China Glaze Grape Pop and Revlon Impulsive; Impulsive is on my pointer and ring fingers, while Grape Pop is on my middle and pinkie fingers!


China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Grape Pop
Revlon Impulsive

China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Grape Pop
Revlon Impulsive

China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Grape Pop
Revlon Impulsive
How gorgeous are both of these!? I've been obsessed with purples like this lately. Both polishes dried super quickly without a topcoat and didn't give me a single problem with application. As you can see, Grape Pop is a tinge more vibrant than Impulsive, which is on the darker side! I really like both and glad I have them, but if you want a cheaper and more readily available color, I'd go with the Revlon!


Do you have either of these? What do you think of them?
-Shelby


10 comments:

  1. Great swatches! Grape Pop is definitely a little lighter but they're very close! I have Grape Pop and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree with you, that's why I can justify having both ;)

      Grape Pop had an awesome formula! Now I have almost all the colors from the Up & Away collection haha

      Delete
  2. Oh no, another one need to be added to my wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love purples like this too! The Up & Away Collection is awesome, I want them all too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's similar to that purple you have by Fingerpaints! I can't get enough of that collection, so much pastel!

      Delete
  4. Great comparison - I'm fortunate to have them both LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)