Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 13: Animal Print

Good morning! Today's challenge is animal print, which I'm usually not a fan of, but I decided to to a fall-inspired take on it!

Earlier yesterday evening I painted my roommate's nails along with my own (she is wearing Orly Rage :) ), but decided to add the stamping last minute to fit the challenge!

What I used:
2 coats OPI Rising Star
Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart (for stamping)
Bundle Monster BM-223

OPI Rising Star
OPI Rising Star
Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart

OPI Rising Star
OPI Rising
 Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart
I like how this is a subtle animal print! Not too in-your-face :)
The subtle shimmer in Unbreakable Heart really complemented Rising Star!

I adore Rising Star on its own, so here it is before the Zebra!

OPI Rising Star
OPI Rising Star

OPI Rising Star
OPI Rising Star
 Rising Star is the perfect Autumn color! It's a gorgeous copper/orange color. Reminds me of Thanksgiving :)

What do you think of this zebra mani?
-Shelby

Check out the other lovely ladies:





21 comments:

  1. OMG this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the red and bronze together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rising Star is still one of my untrieds! Looks great with the zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty mani!! I have Unbreakable heart but I haven't tried it yet - great to know it works for stamping :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors..makes me think tiger though for some reason!? Haha Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rising Star! Such a gorgeous bronzey color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combination so much! Rising Star by itself is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO gorgeous and perfect to usher in the Fall season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty color for fall! gorgeous mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely color combo, great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Very subtle and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)