Monday, September 10, 2012

Nina Ultra Pro Ink-Ling Dotticure!

Good evening ladies! I've been drooling over all the dotticures on the blogosphere lately and had a craving to do one myself! I decided to use another one of my new Nina Ultra Pro polishes, this time in Ink-Ling!

What I used:
2 coats Nina Ultra Pro Ink-Ling
Confetti Lonesome Dove (for dotting)
Zoya Toni (for dotting)

Nina Ultra Pro Ink-ling
Nina Ultra Pro Ink-ling
Confetti Lonesome Dove
Zoya Toni

Nina Ultra Pro Ink-ling
Nina Ultra Pro Ink-ling
Confetti Lonesome Dove
Zoya Toni
Ink-Ling is a dark, blue-toned gray creme! It was a dream to work with! No cleanup was required and the consistency is great! No complaints here :). I am really impressed with the Nina Ultra Pro polishes so far. I then took a large dotting tool and used Lonesome Dove and Toni to make large dots, then used a small dotter to do the same colors elsewhere, and finally used a medium sized dotter to dot the opposite color inside the large original dots! Confetti is a not very well-known brand, but I really like them! They also are $1.99, which is appealing! Lonesome Dove is a light gray creme. Toni, a berry red creme, is from Zoya's recent fall line and I thought this was a great polish, too! On the thick side, but I don't think that'll be a problem when doing a full mani!

What do you think of these polishes and this dotticure?
-Shelby


20 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Those dot manicures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I die over every cute dot manicure I see! I always gravitate towards dots!

      Delete
  2. I like it. I don't like waiting for the dots to dry.My hands won't be still. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Luckily dots dry super quick because they require so little polish!

      Delete
  3. LOVE nina ultra pro, they don't get enought attention in the polish world! Love this design you came up with, it is really really NICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenni! I want to get more of these polishes when I get the chance!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Ink-Ling is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shelby... I absolutely love this manicure! I love how you did random dots over each other and the color combination looks so super cute! Another mani that I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabby!! I'm a sucker for dots; thank you for appreciating what I did!

      Delete
  6. Ink-Ling is gorgeous! I really need to head over to Sally's to check out the Nina polishes asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice!
    www.easynailart1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the dots! Very cute and fun! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty :) I really like the combination of colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)