Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Liebster Award!

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I was nominated by Jenn at Paperbacks and Polish for the Liebster award! You should check Jenn out, she has an awesome blog! Thank you Jenn :).

liebster award



The rules are as follows:
  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
  5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
  6. There are no tag backs. 

11 Random things about me!

     1. I secretly like to indulge in Panda Express on occasion!
     2. I'm a tall girl: 6 foot!
     3. The perfume I've been wearing most recently is Miss Dior, which my boyfriend adores :)
     4. I am currently doing a swap with my really good friend on blogger!
     5. In a Disneyland character quiz, I got matched as Cinderella
     6. I enjoy cinnamon candles in the fall
     7. I dissected a cat in high school; we named him Joey
     8. I like almost all types of music. My taste is  eclectic :)
     9. My birthday is in October & I'll be 19, but I feel much older
    10. I have one sibling; a 24 year old brother.
    11. Baby blue and light purple polishes always catch my eye


Jenn's set of questions:
  1. What's your favourite thing about blogging? I like cataloging what I've done...almost like a gallery of my passion. It's a way for me to express myself and share my love of everything nail with others. Also, socializing with other bloggers is fun, too!
  2. Do you have a go-to or favourite polish? Hmmm, I honestly don't think so! I like lavenders and lilacs, though.
  3. If you had to pick-up and travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd like to go to the UK or Italy. Somewhere in Europe :)
  4. What's your most played song in your iTunes? Angel- Jack Johnson. Such a calm and sweet song! Can't go wrong with Jack Johnson music. 
  5. Current obsession? Gradients, specifically glitter gradients!
  6. Aside from nail polish, what's your favourite kind of make-up or beauty product? I like eye make up! I used to do winged liquid liner daily, but now I only do it on occasion. I like mascara, liquid liner and eyeshadow. Was I supposed to pick one? haha
  7. How often do you change your nail polish? Ever since I started my blog I've changed my polish way more! Once or twice a day. If I am swatching multiple colors, then I change for as many colors I'm swatching!
  8. What's your favourite top coat? Diamond Dry from Sally's! It's nice and thin, but still dries quickly! Maybe not the best for glitter, but great for layering.
  9. What was the last thing you had to eat? Some Trader Joe's Salty, Sweet & Nutty Trek Mix...SO good.
  10. Have you ever had a polish disappoint you? Oh of course! Recently, I haven't been too impressed with the Quo by Orly minis I purchased from Canada. 
  11. If you were to look to your right, what's the first thing you'd see? My Anthropologie decorative pillow :)
My questions:

     1. What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
     2. Which store do you visit weekly? (besides the grocery store :P)
     3. Favorite nail polish brand?
     4. Favorite type of nail art?
     5. What polish are you currently wearing?
     6. How do you store your polishes?
     7. What inspired you to not only create your blog, but keep up with it?
     8. Who is the last person you called on your cell phone?
     9. What's your favorite hobby, besides nail polish?
    10. Best cuticle care and cleanup tips?
    11. Favorite breakfast food?

My nominations (Sorry if you've already been nominated!):

     1. Caitt's Nails
     3. Naz's Nails
     4. Lydia's Nails
     5. Boombastic Nails 
     6. Polish Crazed
     8. Gl*tch Nails
    10. Pinpoint Polish

Thank you guys for reading & I hope you enjoyed! Thanks again, Jenn!




4 comments:

  1. I love Jack Johnson! Phoebe met him, and has a picture with him. I learned something new about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to dissect a cat in school... and he was the only one my teacher named. He was called Sylvester. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg..I love Trader Joe's! That nut mix sounds delish! Need to go stock up on some goodies now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Shelby! :) I love Jack Johnson too, Angel is such a pretty song! And Panda Express is sooo good, I love their orange chicken so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)