Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 12: Stripes

Good evening! I had a tricky time with today's challenge; not only were my new Cheeky plates giving me trouble, but I've been scrambling to pack (I'm moving into my dorm tomorrow!). So sorry if the stripes aren't the best :P

I got my inspiration from Candy Stripers! I like the vertical pink and white stripes on their outfits. I took a spin on it and did pink and red stripes!

Below I used 3 coats of China Glaze Gelato and Sally Hansen Cinna-snap for stamping with Cheeky plate Ch6!

China Glaze Gelato
China Glaze Gelato
Sally Hansen Cinna-Snap
Several of the new Cheeky plates just didn't want to work for me :(. I hope I didn't just get a bad batch! I got these just in time for this challenge :). Hope you guys still like them! Sorry for my short post, I'll be back again soon!


My inspiration:




-Shelby


check out the other participants:




17 comments:

  1. Your stripes look cute! Too bad about the troublesome plates though! Have fun in the new dorm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh! Love those stripes! Somehow the colours reminds me of strawberries =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They definitely do, I didn't realize until now :)

      Delete
  3. Your stripes are so cute! I think they came out great<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping job. It really does smack of candy striping!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! It really does look like a candy stripers uniform. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's what came to mind when I saw this stamping plate :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous color, unfortunately it has a terrible formula for regular polishing!

      Delete
  7. I love these stripes. The colours are so eye catching together xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)