Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 10: Gradient Nails

Good morning ladies! I was very excited to do my nails for today's challenge. Lately I've been obsessed with gradients of all sorts! I figured I could link it up with my boyfriend's request: he wanted me to do extra special nails for our 9 months, which is today. This is a scheduled post because we are going to a local reservoir and spending the day together. Today I could not be more proud and thankful for him and for us :) <3

Enough with my sappiness, straight to polish!

What I used:
China Glaze Something Sweet
OPI Sparrow Me the Drama
China Glaze Sugar High
China Glaze Heli-Yum
OPI Kangarooby

china glaze something sweet

china glaze something sweet
 I know what you're thinking: this screams Valentine's Day, but what the heck, I don't mind adding to the romantic mood today and I happen to like pink! Sparrow Me the Drama kinda got overtaken by Sugar High, so that would be my only complaint! Other than that, I really like this mani! I used BM 317 to do the heart; it was a full-nail stamp, but I only used one heart from it.


china glaze something sweet
I originally only had the gradient; it looks so bare without the heart!

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


Check out the other lovely ladies participating!



19 comments:

  1. These nails look so sweet and innocent! Happy Anniversary and beautiful manicure as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! The pink heart on the red gradient reminds me of those stickers you wear while tanning lol. Anyways, happy 9 monthaversary and hope you guys have a fun date day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you're talking about! Thank you, Jacqui :)

      Delete
  3. Happy 9 month anniversary !! Your mani is super cute !! Have a fun day Shelby !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww have a fun day!! This is perfect for a special occasion like an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 9 months! These look soo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore how sweet this manicure is! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks super cute with the heart! very Valentine-y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These would of been perfect for Valentine's haha

      Delete
  8. This is soo cute! Happy anniversary, I hope you had a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)