Monday, September 24, 2012

Wet n' Wild Bite the Bullet

Hello! I've had such a busy weekend, so I'm sorry if I've been MIA! I moved into my dorm yesterday and have been getting a feel for the campus. My internet was down for the majority of the first day, which prevented me from checking up on any blogs! I am all settled in now, so I decided to post a mani I did a week or so ago.

I really like the formulas of the Wet n' Wild megalast line, so I pulled out a nice fall color: Bite the Bullet!

I used a Cheeky jumbo plate for the stamping! (wet n' wild black polish for stamping)

Wet n' Wild Bite the Bullet
Wet n' Wild Bite the Bullet
Although the stamping was a little smudged on my middle finger and crooked on my index, I still like how this mani came out! I definitely like the "peacock feather" look that this stamp creates. I saw a girl do polka dots on the centers to add some spice, so I might do that next time :). 

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


14 comments:

  1. I can't even tell that this is smudged!! Why is everyone so talented at stamping?? Really cute nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Hope you had a good move! Have a fun first week of classes =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! My first day was pretty successful :)

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! I love the stamp that you used, that pattern is one of my favorites! Good luck with your first week at school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stamping here! So pretty! I think this mani looks cool and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks stunning. Really eye catching. My peacock effect nails are still one of my favs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can you find stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be found online at various etailers. Amazon is a good place to look

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)