Saturday, September 15, 2012

Color Club Hydrangea Kiss & Stamping

Good afternoon! I decided to pick up my stamping supplies today and do a design to match the beautiful weather :).

I used an untried of mine, Color Club Hydrangea Kiss! It's a gorgeous color and it went even better with some stamping!

Below I did 2 coats of Hydrangea Kiss and used Konad special white with BM-306!


Color Club Hydrangea Kiss
Color Club Hydrangea Kiss

Color Club Hydrangea Kiss
Color Club Hydrangea Kiss

Color Club Hydrangea Kiss
Color Club Hydrangea Kiss
I never get tired of periwinkle blue cremes, like Hydrangea Kiss. I adore this color; it took 3 coats for full opacity, but I didn't mind! I decided to use my Konad special white since I hadn't in a while and boy, am I happy I did! This tulip design went perfectly with Hydrangea Kiss. A match made in heaven if you ask me ;). I was also pleased with how the stamp went on, these newer Bundle Monster plates are way better than last year's!

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


7 comments:

  1. This is a very delicate and beautiful mani, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mani! Makes me want to try out stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be a stupid question, but where do you buy color club (offline)? I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it on transdesign, 8ty8beauty and head2toebeauty! Sometime RiteAid has it as well in stores. I got this specific shade through a blog sale, but I know it's on all the websites I listed :)

      Delete
  4. I love this pretty little stamp. I teamed it with peach and grey but I love your periwinkle blue and white combo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)