Friday, October 5, 2012

Essie Boxer Shorts & OPI Crown Me Already!

Good morning ladies! I'm so sorry I missed the challenge yesterday (tribal), but I had a busy day and I realized I left my only tribal-esque stamping plate at home! Kind of a bummer, but I did a couple cute glittery manis the past few days and I wanted to show you one of them!

Below I used 2 coats of Essie Boxer Shorts and 1 coat of OPI Crown Me Already!


OPI Crown Me Already!
Essie Boxer Shorts
 OPI Crown Me Already!

OPI Crown Me Already!
Essie Boxer Shorts and OPI Crown Me Already!
Boxer Shorts has been one of my favorite polishes the last couple of months! It's the perfect dark periwinkle creme- so smitten with it! It applies like a dream in 2 coats. I was going to leave it as is, but my roommate loves glitter and thought this would look great over it! Crown Me Already! is a gorgeous silver glitter, containing small glitters and medium hexes! This is super opaque and would cover up all the color in 2 coats. I only did 1 so I could still see the beauteous Boxer Shorts!

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


14 comments:

  1. These two go great together! I love Crown Me Already :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crown me already! I need to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty combo, I love blue and silver together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boxer Shorts!!! I'm so happy I got that during our swap. I haven't worn it fully yet, but the color is beautiful! I love Crown Me Already over it too! Awesome combination ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. best shorts for men

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)