Monday, October 8, 2012

Misa Someone Like You and Wet n' Wild Glamorous

Hello ladies! Today I did a simple mani because I've had a looong day. I feel like classes and homework has completely absorbed my life, it's crazy!

Anyway, on to polish!

I used the same polishes I used on my roommate last week; I liked it so much I had to do it myself!

What I used:
Misa Someone Like You
Wet n' Wild Fergie Glamorous

Misa Someone Like You
Misa Someone Like You
Wet n' Wild Glamorous

Misa Someone Like You
Misa Someone Like You
Wet n' Wild Glamorous
Someone Like You is one of my absolute favorite nude shades! It goes on like a dream and is the perfect shade against my pale skin. I also think Glamorous adds some elegance to the manicure as well. I like this glitter a lot; it's similar to a million other gold glitter out there, but it's still great! It contains large and small circular gold glitters. As you can see, I filed down my nails quite a bit! They were getting a little too long for my liking and one happened to break, so it was a good reason to shorten all of them. They'll grow back out soon :)

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


9 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)