Thursday, October 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 23: Inspired by a Movie

Good evening ladies! Sorry it's taken me so long to get this post up today, but I've been a busy bee! I actually did this mani this afternoon and it's taken me until now to post it.

I was intrigued by today's challenge: I really like the "inspired by" themes!

When I went to to Disneyland in August with my boyfriend, I took a character quiz and the results said I was most like Cinderella. I enjoy Disney movies and thought it'd only be fitting to do a Cinderella-themed manicure!

What I used:
2 coats Color Club OCRF Teal
1 coat Essie Carnival

color club ocrf teal essie carnival
Color Club OCRF Teal
Essie Carnival

color club ocrf teal essie carnival
Color Club OCRF Teal
Essie Carnival
I was definitely inspired by Cinderella's ball gown! The holo glitter adds the perfect amount of sparkle. I like how this turned out :)

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby

Check out the other lovely ladies:



7 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)