Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 17: Glitter

Good afternoon ladies! I'm so excited for today's challenge because I am obsessed with glitter :D

I had a hard time choosing one, so I decided to go with an untried!

Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari!
Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari!

Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari!
Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari!
I'm So Sari! is a gorgeous predominantly teal glitter with some larger silver glitter throughout! This is from the SOPI Indian Summer Collection, which I thought was a great collection of colors :). The names of the polishes are so cute, especially this one! The formula was great! 2 coats worked pretty well, but I added a little extra polish to the tips so there was no vnl! 

What do you think of this?
-Shelby


Check out the other lovely ladies:



10 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)