Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 15: Delicate Print

Good morning! As you can probably figure from the title, today's challenge is a delicate print. I'm not quite sure what that is (lace?), but my first instinct was to go for floral, which unfortunately was day 14's theme. So I went for bows...that's delicate enough right?

What I used: 
OPI My Very First Knockwurst
Revlon Impulsive (for stamping)
Cheeky ch24


OPI My Very First Knockwurst
OPI My Very First Knockwurst
Revlon Impulsive

OPI My Very First Knockwurst
OPI My Very First Knockwurst
Revlon Impulsive

OPI My Very First Knockwurst
OPI My Very First Knockwurst
Revlon Impulsive
This stamp was definitely not easy to use! So my stamping job here is far from perfect haha. I like the color combo, I think My Very First Knockwurst is a delicate pinky nude, even though the name is far from delicate! Impulsive has been my go-to shade for so many things lately; it's the perfect jewel-tone purple, but maybe not the greatest for stamping. I like the look of this. I hope this fits the bill of a delicate print!

Hope you enjoyed!
-Shelby


Check out the other lovely ladies:



23 comments:

  1. Ooo I love this. My very first knockwurst is such a pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. The colours look really good together

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! My Very First Knockwurst is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and yes definitey fits the bill for 'delicate'

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are adorable!! I absolutely love the colors you chose and I love the purple bow stamps =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like nudes but that one looks great on you! I like the stamp and the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Micki! The stamping color has been one of my fav polishes this month :)

      Delete
  7. What a pretty look! I need to try stamping just across the tip like this, it looks so pretty without being overwhelming. Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had never done just the tips before; I like the look a lot!

      Delete
  8. Love this color on you Shelby and the bows are so cute! Hope classes are going well for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're going well (you'll find out in my email :) )

      Delete
  9. Aawwwww!!!! The prettiest I've seen so far!!! I LoVED it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh I love this! Its so girly and perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that you really hit the mark for delicate! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shade you picked! and also loving the bows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)