Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Essie Who is the Boss & Candeo Colors Joker

Good morning! Today's post in an exciting one for me; I finally got my hands on a specific indie glitter I've been lemming over for months: Candeo Colors Joker! I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear it, but I just decided to pull it out yesterday!

I paired Joker with Essie Who is the Boss, from the Essie Wedding collection (from this year?).

Below I did 2 coats of Who is the Boss and 1 coat of Joker on my ring finger and thumb!

Essie Who is the Boss Candeo Colors Joker
Essie Who is the Boss
Candeo Colors Joker

Essie Who is the Boss Candeo Colors Joker
Essie Who is the Boss
Candeo Colors Joker
Who is the Boss is a light blue/green creme with a hint of grey to it. I adore this color! Sometimes it looks blue, sometimes it looks green. Usually pastel cremes don't have this effect, but I really like it! Joker is a glitter bomb: various shades of blue, purple and silver small, medium and large hex and circular glitters! Both polishes had perfect applications. Who is the Boss required 2 coats for full opacity and I believe Joker would become opaque in another generous coat. I'm diggin' this mani!
My boyfriend really likes it too :) He always enjoys seeing my various manis!

What do you think of this combo?
-Shelby


10 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)