Monday, June 3, 2013

Essie In the Cab-ana (Resort 2013 collection)!

Happy late Monday (or early Tuesday to some of you)! I have another Essie post in store for you guys today- swatches of In the Cab-ana from their 2013 Resort collection. The line had a lot of lovely shades, but I only picked up 2, one being ItC!

Below is 2 coats of In the Cab-ana without topcoat:

Essie In the Cab-ana Essie summer 2013 essie resort 2013
Essie In the Cab-ana 

Essie In the Cab-ana Essie summer 2013 essie resort 2013
Essie In the Cab-ana

Essie In the Cab-ana Essie summer 2013 essie resort 2013
Essie In the Cab-ana 
In the Cab-ana is such a gorgeous bright aqua creme! This is the epitome of summer; in fact, when I held my nails up next to my pool, they practically were the same color! The formula on this was rather thick, so I may thin the polish out. Due to the thickness, the application was tricky, but wasn't unmanageable. Two coats created perfect opacity.

What do you think of Essie's 2013 Resort collection?
-Shelby


2 comments:

  1. This shade is definitely one of my favorites from the collection too! I need to get it asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)