Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Revlon Minted

Hi guys! I haven't posted on here in over 3 months, but I came across a couple swatches that I haven't posted and decided to put them up here! I'm still constantly polishing my nails but my time for blogging has been limited. I hope you enjoy!

I finally decided to wear Revlon Minted, a cult favorite, and used 2 coats with topcoat:

revlon minted
Revlon Minted

revlon minted
Revlon Minted
I really like this polish! I have so many mint shades so I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one, but I think it's awesome :) This photo is from a few months back, but my nails look relatively the same now 

I hope you enjoyed!
-Shelby


6 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)