Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ciate Talent Scout

Hello ladies! How was everyone's holiday? I hope it went well for those of you who celebrate Christmas!

Unfortunately, it's been rainy here and without my good lamp at my dorm, it is difficult for me to use artificial light at home for photos!

I was able to capture one indoor photo worth showing of a new polish I received for Xmas- Ciate Talent Scout!

Ciate Talent Scout
Ciate Talent Scout
Talent Scout is a gorgeous eggplant creme! It's perfectly vibrant for this time of year. So far, the wear has been great, no chipping yet :). The application was pretty good, although I'm not sure how much I like the brush, it wasn't creating a nice look along the cuticles.

What do you think?
-Shelby


5 comments:

  1. Wow im not a huge fan of eggplant polishes but that's a pretty friendly color. I love that it's more dark blue than violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like all shades of eggplant, especially this one :) it's a pretty one!

      Delete
  2. I love this purple, it is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so gorgeous, I think it has to be very close or similar to China Glaze grape Pop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing! Almost exact to that and also revlon impulsive

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)