Saturday, November 17, 2012

China Glaze Make a Spectacle and Sation Rock-a-Guy-Blue

Good morning! It's been rainy and gloomy the last couple days here, so I haven't been able to take any good photos; luckily, I have some photos saved up from last month. Before Halloween, I tried a polish from the China Glaze Wicked collection: Make a Spectacle

Below I used 2 coats of Sation Rock-a-Guy-Blue and 1 coat of China Glaze Make a Spectacle

China Glaze Make a Spectacle
China Glaze Make a Spectacle

China Glaze Make a Spectacle
China Glaze Make a Spectacle

China Glaze Make a Spectacle
China Glaze Make a Spectacle
Make a Spectacle is a gorgeous opalescent hex glitter in a shimmery base. The application was a little thick, but I adore the outcome! I like it over the navy creme base of Rock-a-Guy-Blue, too! I think it'd look great over many colors besides blue. I had a hard time getting great lighting that day; I think that's why it was left unposted!


What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


6 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)