Thursday, November 8, 2012

OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window & Glow Up Already!

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone's week has gone well so far. I'm super pumped because Thursday is my Friday and I am going home for the weekend, which happens to be a day longer than usual due to Veteran's Day :)

Yesterday I used a couple untried OPIs in my stash!

What I used:
2 coats OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window
2 coats OPI Glow Up Already! (ring accent)

OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window Glow Up Already!
OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window
OPI Glow Up Already!
Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window is the perfect army green creme! It was perfectly opaque in 2 coats and I cannot get over the name- love it! It makes me giggle every time I pick up the bottle, which is a definitely plus. Glow Up Already! contains gold, green and orange same-sized glitters in a clear base. This glitter needed 2 coats to fully cover, but it also would've looked pretty on all nails with just 1 coat!

What do you think of this mani?
-Shelby


13 comments:

  1. I always laugh, when I see the name Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window - it's a beautiful fall mani - and have a nice long week end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous green! I love the glitter on your accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Veteran's Day weekend mani, since Uh-Oh is kind of an army green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combination! i do really like the army green color of uh-oh roll down the window...not sure if im for the name though lol
    love your blog!
    following you now!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect pairing, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I truly appreciate it and I will get back to each and every one of you, promise! :)

If you'd like me to check out your blog, please shoot me an email, rather than spam my comments with your link! I'd be much more willing to check out your page that way! :)